- English (requires CUHK Login)
Blackboard Instructor Guide: https://cuhk-edt.knowledgeowl.com/docs/blackboard-instructor-guide-original-course-view
Questions and answers
Q: How to access Blackboard using mobile device??
- Instructor and TA/Support Staff can consider using Blackboard Instructor App. For more: Blackboard Help: Blackboard Instructor App
- Access https://blackboard.cuhk.edu.hk via the browser on your mobile device
- Best experience: accessing Blackboard using computer
Q: Can I use drag-and-drop to upload files to Blackboard?
- Yes. For more: Blackboard Help: Add Files, Images, Audio and Video
Q: How to check the assignments submitted by students?
- Please refer to Blackboard Help: Grade Assignments
Q: How to submit video assignments?
- Please use Panopto (Cloud) to collect video assignments
Q: Is VeriGuide integrated with Blackboard?
- “Veriguide Assignment Content Tool (Pilot Test)” is available on Blackboard
Note: this integration is still under pilot. Students are suggested to use VeriGuide or VeriGuide Express for formal assignments and exams.
- For further questions, please contact VeriGuide Support (email@example.com)
Q: Can I upload the grades to Full Grade Center using Excel?
- Yes. Please refer to Blackboard Help: Work Offline with Grade Data
Q: Can students see others' grades in "My Grades" if I show the grade column to students?
- No. They can only see their own grades.
- To learn how to show/hide a grade column: Blackboard Help: Can I control when students see their grades and feedback?
- To learn more about "My Grades": Blackboard Help: My Grades Page
Q: Can students receive email notifications when grades are released on Blackboard?
- It depends on the students' notification settings. For more: Blackboard Help: ULTRA: Choose how and when you get notifications
Q: Can I send my announcements as emails to students?
- Yes, please select the "Email Announcement" option. For more: Blackboard Help: Announcement
Q: I can schedule Zoom meetings via the "ZOOM" link in my Blackboard Course. Are the Zoom meetings restricted to the users enrolled in the Blackboard Course?
- No. People who get the meeting links can access the meetings.
- If needed, please set the Zoom meetings as "only authenticated users can join (CUHK only)".
Q: Is there any video tutorial for Blackboard Assignment and Test?