Beginner - Intermediate
Estimated time for study:
This course is composed of three modules: Building Courses, Enhancing Communication, and Assessing Learners.
- In Building Courses learn the principles and processes involved in building a course from the ground up.
- Assessing Learners introduces you to the features and functions of the tools used to deliver assignments and assess students.
- Then in Enhancing Communication learn to effectively use communication tools to increase student engagement within your course.
- Finally, Evaluating Your Course provides a mechanism for reviewing your course.
- Module 1: Building Courses
- Lesson 1.1: Planning Your Course
- Lesson 1.2: Course Building Basics
- Lesson 1.3: Using Course Files
- Lesson 1.4: Presenting Your Content
- Module 2: Assessing Learners
- Lesson 2.1: Creating Assignments
- Lesson 2.2: Grading Assignments
- Lesson 2.3: Creating Tests
- Lesson 2.4: Grading Tests
- Lesson 2.5: Advanced Functionality
- Module 3: Enhancing Communication
- Lesson 3.1: Communication Overview
- Lesson 3.2: Creating Discussions
- Lesson 3.3: Working with Discussions
- Lesson 3.4: Group Work
- Lesson 3.5: Basic Collaborate
- Module 4: Evaluating Your Course
- Send a request to email@example.com if you would like to get a sandbox and/or practice course for practicing.
- Some features mentioned in this online course are different from / unavailable in CUHK Blackboard environment. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org/ ITSC Service Desk (https://servicedesk.itsc.cuhk.edu.hk).
Steps to self-enroll to the course and start learning:
1. Access Blackboard
- Go to https://blackboard.cuhk.edu.hk
- Login with:
- Username: Your CUHK email
- Password: OnePass password
- For more: How to login Blackboard?
- In the same browser that you have logged in Blackboard, visit the course self-enroll URL: https://blackboard.cuhk.edu.hk/webapps/blackboard/execute/enrollCourse?context=INMENU&course_id=_165944_1
- Click “Submit”.
- Click “OK”. You have successfully enrolled in the online course.