Beginner - Intermediate
In this facilitated online course covering Learn Ultra Course View, participants will learn the basics of building a course; how to effectively select communication tools to increase student engagement; and how to design effective assessment activities. The course is divided into five main areas: Getting Started, Building Courses, Assessing Learners, Enhancing Communication, and Evaluating Your Course.
- Module 1: Getting Started with Ultra
- Lesson 1.1: Introduction to the Ultra Experience
- Lesson 1.2: Navigate the Site
- Lesson 1.3: Navigate a Course
Module 2: Building Courses
- Lesson 2.1: Plan Your Course
- Lesson 2.2: Course Content Building Basics
- Lesson 2.3: Create Content
Module 3: Assess Learners
- Lesson 3.1: Introduction to Gradable Items & Grading
- Lesson 3.2: Assignments
- Lesson 3.3: Tests
- Lesson 3.4: Discussions
Module 4: Enhance Communication
- Lesson 4.1: Communication Overview
- Lesson 4.2: Collaboration in Groups
Module 5: Evaluating Your Course
- Lesson 5.1: Course Evaluation Process
Please contact us (email@example.com) if you would like to join the course.
- Send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to get a sandbox / practice course for practice.
- Some features mentioned in this online course are different from / unavailable in CUHK Blackboard environment. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com/ ITSC Service Desk (https://servicedesk.itsc.cuhk.edu.hk).