Beginner - Intermediate
Estimated time for study:
This facilitated online course is designed for faculty, teachers, course builders, and trainers who will be building courses. It is designed to get you comfortable navigating the Learn site and started building content, creating assessments, and working with discussions in the Blackboard Learn Ultra course view. In addition to the About This Course section, there are five modules in this course that contain lessons.
- Getting Started with Ultra
- Building Courses
- Assessing Learners
- Enhancing Communication
- Evaluating Your Course
- Module 1: Getting Started with Ultra
- Lesson 1.1: Introduction to the Ultra Experience
- Lesson 1.2: Site Navigation in the Ultra Experience
- Lesson 1.3: Optional Converting Original Course to the Ultra Course View
Module 2: Building Courses
- Lesson 2.1: Planning Your Course
- Lesson 2.2: Navigating an Ultra Course
- Lesson 2.3: Course Building Basics
- Lesson 2.4: Presenting Content
Module 3: Assessing Learners
- Lesson 3.1: Gradable Items
- Lesson 3.2: Assignments
- Lesson 3.3: Assessments
Module 4: Enhancing Communication
- Lesson 4.1: Communication Overview
- Lesson 4.2: Discussions
- Lesson 4.3: Collaboration in Groups
Module 5: Evaluating Your Course
- Lesson 5.1: Evaluating Your Course
- Send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to get a sandbox / practice course for practice.
- Some features mentioned in this online course are different from / unavailable in CUHK Blackboard environment. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com/ ITSC Service Desk (https://servicedesk.itsc.cuhk.edu.hk).
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to join the course.