Intermediate - Advanced
Estimated time for study:
This course is composed of three modules: Monitoring Student Performance; Building Online Communities; and Designing Engaging Content.
- Monitoring Student Performance: In this module, you will gain in-depth knowledge of the tools and features that help monitor and evaluate student performance.
- Building Online Communities: We will explore some of the communication and collaboration tools Blackboard Learn has to offer in this module.
- Designing Engaging Content: You will learn strategies for effectively designing and organizing content to increase student engagement within your courses in this module.
- Module 1: Monitoring Student Performance
- Lesson 1.1: Preparing for Success
- Lesson 1.2: Grade Center Basics
- Lesson 1.3: Grade Center Advanced
- Lesson 1.4: Working with Grades
- Lesson 1.5: Retention Center
- Lesson 1.6: Troubleshooting Student Performance
Module 2: Building Online Communities
- Lesson 2.1: Online Communities Overview
- Lesson 2.2: Making the Most of Discussions
- Lesson 2.3: Journals and Blogs
- Lesson 2.4: Working with Wikis
- Lesson 2.5: Collaborating with Groups
- Lesson 2.6: Evaluating Students
Module 3: Designing Engaging Content
- Lesson 3.1: Plans and Possibilities
- Lesson 3.2: Prepare Your Content
- Lesson 3.3: Create Your Lesson
- Lesson 3.4: Customize Content Delivery
- Send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to get a sandbox and/or practice course for practicing.
- Some features mentioned in this online course are different from / unavailable in CUHK Blackboard environment. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com/ ITSC Service Desk (https://servicedesk.itsc.cuhk.edu.hk).
Steps to self-enroll to the course and start learning:
1. Access Blackboard
- Go to https://blackboard.cuhk.edu.hk
- Login with:
- Username: Your CUHK email
- Password: OnePass password
- For more: How to login Blackboard?
- In the same browser that you have logged in Blackboard, visit the course self-enroll URL: https://blackboard.cuhk.edu.hk/webapps/blackboard/execute/enrollCourse?context=INMENU&course_id=_149805_1
- Click “Submit”.
- Click “OK”. You have successfully enrolled in the online course.