Estimated time for study:
This course, designed specifically for the student user community, equips participants with the essential skills and knowledge to achieve success as a student in the Blackboard Learn course environment.
- Introduction to Blackboard and Learning Online
- Navigating a Blackboard Learn Site
- Navigating a Learn Original Course
- Communicating in Blackboard Learn
- Submitting Work in Blackboard Learn
- Tracking Your Performance in Blackboard Learn
- Some features mentioned in this online course are different from / unavailable in CUHK Blackboard environment. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org/ ITSC Service Desk (https://servicedesk.itsc.cuhk.edu.hk).
Steps to self-enroll to the course and start learning:
1. Access Blackboard
- Go to https://blackboard.cuhk.edu.hk
- Login with:
- Username: Your CUHK email
- Password: OnePass password
- For more: How to login Blackboard?
- In the same browser that you have logged in Blackboard, visit the course self-enroll URL: https://blackboard.cuhk.edu.hk/webapps/blackboard/execute/enrollCourse?context=INMENU&course_id=_149806_1
- Click “Submit”.
- Click “OK”. You have successfully enrolled in the online course.