Submit Video Assignment (Panopto Cloud)
- This article covers the steps you need to take to submit a video assignment to the Panopto Cloud system
- Submit video assignments
- Access your Blackboard Course and Panopto Cloud according to the instruction provided by your Instructor / TA/Support Staff.
- Access the assignment folder according to the information provided by your Instructor / TA/Support Staff.
- Click on “Create”.
- Click on “Upload media”.
- Drag video or audio files here (or click to find on your computer)
- Make sure the upload complete. You can close the window.
- Check the video submissions
- The video submitted would show as “Processing”.
- You should check the video the next day to ensure it can be processed successfully.
- There are currently issues with uploading videos from iOS devices:
- If possible, reduce video size of the assignment.
- Check the supported format: Panopto Support: Learn About Supported Media File Types for Uploading
- Check the video the next day to ensure it can be processed successfully.