Questions and answers
Q: Is “Reading List” available in Blackboard Courses?
- Yes. By default, the link of “Reading List” is available in Blackboard Course Menu. It is shown to students.
Q: Teachers have questions about Library services. Where can they find the information?
- Please go through LibGuides to see if it can help.
- If they have further questions, please contact their Faculty Liaison Librarians.
Special Support for Users in China
Q: Users cannot access CUHK’s IT systems in China. Can they use VPN in the coming academic year?
- Yes. More details about the new VPN service will be released soon.
- Please also note that the performances vary among different cities and network service providers.
Q: Students encounter difficulties regarding online learning (e.g. lack of equipment, lack of a quiet learning space). What should they do?
- Students should prepare for online learning before the school starts (e.g. purchase notebook, microphone and/or webcam in advance if needed).
- In case they encounter difficulties, they should contact their teachers and/or programme office for further support.