Troubleshooting problems accessing Panopto via Blackboard
I. Activity Stream is displayed after clicking ‘Panopto Video’ link in a Blackboard Course
- While Panopto Support is investigating the issue, users can still access the Panopto system directly at https://cuhk.ap.panopto.com using CUHK Login; then search for the course video folder:
- Open a browser and access https://blackboard.cuhk.edu.hk.
- In the same browser, open a new tab, and enter https://cuhk.ap.panopto.com.
- Select “Blackboard” and click “Sign in”.
- Click “Browse” to locate the course video folder and the videos. You can type and search the course in the search box, or expand the folder named “Blackboard” to find the Panopto folder.
II. "Error getting the folder from the Panopto server. It may have been deleted."
III. “This session link is invalid”
- The following may help to work around the issue. Chrome/Edge users report this issue more often than Firefox users.
- Clear all browser cache and temporary internet files, including site data
- Sign in the Panopto Cloud system at https://cuhk.ap.panopto.com first, then open a new tab to access the Blackboard course and recheck the videos.
- If the issue persists, please provide us with the Course ID, the name and the location of the item(s) at ITSC Service Desk or email@example.com for the follow-up.
- If you encounter any other issues, please contact us at ITSC Service Desk or firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Course ID(s);
- Screenshot of the issue;
- Brief description of actions you have taken before encountering the issue;
- Browser (brand and version) you used to access Panopto.