If you would like to transfer a meeting between two users, the easiest way to do that would be using the Scheduling Privilege feature, which allows you to edit and reschedule the meeting to the another profile.
- To transfer a meeting from User A to User B, User B needs to access CUHK Zoom Portal (https://cuhk.zoom.us) > "Settings", find the 'Schedule Privilege' feature (Meeting > Other > Schedule Privilege), click the button next to “Assign scheduling privilege to”, enter User A’s email address, and click “Assign”.
- Now User A can go to CUHK Zoom Portal > "Meetings" page and click on the meeting, edit that meeting, and find the 'Schedule For' section, which will allow him/her to switch from “Myself” to “User B”. Save the setting.
- On Upcoming Meetings page, User A can see his/her own meetings and User B’s meetings listed together by select “ALL”.
- With this done, that meeting is officially moved to User B’s profile and makes it the official host of that meeting. This allows you to have someone else host a meeting when the original host is unavailable, or there are multiple concurrent meetings scheduled for the same time.
- Remember to remove the scheduling privilege after moving the meeting. The person with the scheduling privilege can view/edit/add meetings for the person.
- Please note that meetings scheduled using a Personal Meeting ID cannot be transferred between users.
For more: Zoom Help Center: Scheduling privilege