Points to note
- Please give yourself sufficient time to submit your assignment to Blackboard.
- You should submit your assignment with a computer (instead of mobile device) and a stable network.
- Check submission receipt to make sure the submission is successful, as mentioned in Blackboard Help: Common Questions About Assignments (See 'How do I check that my assignment was submitted?'). Please also refer to the following part for more about submission receipt.
- DO NOT submit assignment by Blackboard App, as “confirmation numbers and email notifications for submission receipts are not available in the app” (Blackboard Help: Tests and Assignments in the Blackboard App).
- If you encounter unexpected issue, please report to the Instructor and/or TA/Support Staff of the course immediately.
About submission receipt
- You will see a success message with a confirmation number after a successful submission. You are advised to take a screenshot and/or copy the information for your record.
You can also check the submitted file by clicking the file name under ‘Submission’, and/or click the ‘arrow down’ button to download the file.
- You will also receive an email copy of the submission receipt after a successful submission. Please check the details in the email. You should keep the email as a record.
In case you cannot receive the email, you should check if the submission is successful on Blackboard.
- You can check the submission receipt under ‘My Grades’ if it is shown to students.
Please contact us at ITSC Service Desk (https://servicedesk.itsc.cuhk.edu.hk) or email@example.com if you have questions.