- Applicable to all course content items
- You can use adaptive release to show the appropriate content, to select individuals, at the appropriate time
- You can add four types of criteria when you create rules:
- Review Status
- For detailed information: Blackboard Help: Release Content
Note: if needed, please consider making the item unavailable (Blackboard Help) before you apply adaptive release to it.
- Access an item's menu and select “Adaptive Release”. You can add one or more than one criterion.
- If you want to restrict the item to a / a group of user(s), click “Browse” under MEMBERSHIP section. You will see a pop-up window.
- Click the checkbox(es) to select the user(s). Then click “Submit”.
- Click “Submit” on the Adaptive Release page to confirm the change(s).