With CUHK User Management tool, Instructors and TA/Support Staff can:
- Enroll Users
- Remove Users
- Change User Role
- Change User Availability
- On the Control Panel, expand Course Tools, and select CUHK User Management - LTI.
- Enroll Users: Check the user list on this page and make sure the users are not on the list. Then, click Enroll User and input Staff/Student IDs to add (a) students, (b) instructors and/or (c) TA/Support Staff to your course site.
- Remove Users: Select users. Click Remove Users from Course to remove users from your course.
- When you remove users from a course, the system will delete all relevant user data.
- You cannot remove users added according to CUSIS information from a Blackboard course site. Update “Available” to “No” using the “Pen” icon to stop the user(s) from accessing the Blackboard course site.
- Change User Role / Availability: Click the “Pen” icon to edit the user’s role and availability if needed.
- Changes made under Blackboard CUHK User Management Tool will NOT synchronize with / update by CUSIS (e.g., You have enrolled a student in your Blackboard Course during Add/Drop period, the student will still be there even s/he has dropped the course on CUSIS).
- You could submit your requests to email@example.com / ITSC Service Desk (Instructions), especially when you need to add over 10 users to your course site(s). Please make use of this template for batch enrollment.