- Assessment is about more than just grading. It's about gaining insight into student progress, getting feedback to improve teaching and learning, and measuring the effectiveness of a course.
- In this article, you can learn about features in Blackboard which can support you in performing the following tasks:
- Set up online assignments for students to reflect on what they have learnt in class.
- Review student performance in the online assessment. Through the review, you can have an idea of students' understanding of the topic. You will provide them with feedback. You may then reiterate some points in the coming lesson if necessary.
- Send reminders and provide feedback based on students' performance. You could then remind students or encourage them to keep the good work up depending on their participation.
Test and Assignment
- Blackboard Online Test Best Practices for teachers and supporting staff
- Create Tests and Surveys (Note: Survey questions aren't graded, and student responses are anonymous.)
- Test and Survey Options
- Create and Edit Assignments
- Download Assignments
- Assignment Inline Grading
- Navigate Grading
- Grade Columns
- Organize Grade Data
- View Grade Details
- Grade History
- Work Offline with Grade Data